Main aim of the school is to academically, physically and mentally prepare the cadets for entry in the Indian Defence Services as commissioned officers through the National Defence Academy.
To achieve this, school provides comprehensive education as appended below :-
- To bring each cadet to an educational standard which will enable him to compete successfully in the open competition for admission to the National Defence Academy.
- To train each cadet in a manner, which will instill qualities of self reliance & confidence and enable him to derive full benefit from the courses of instruction at the National Defence Academy.
- To render cadets physically fit to take their place at NDA and later to face with courage and endurance the hardships which are inseparable part of the Armed Forces.
- To impart training to all cadets so that in consonance with national spirit they could conduct themselves with confidence in any society.
- To infuse in all cadets a sense of loyalty, patriotism, individual and corporate responsibility for leading a purposeful life as honest and productive citizens of India