To avail the Scholarship for the year 2020-21, the Parents are requested to submit their Income Documents to the School before 30 Jun 2020 (Tuesday) by REGISTERED/ SPEED POST as per the details given below:-
DOCUMENTS FOR ODISHA DOMICILE CADETS:
- (a) Income Affidavit (Click here to download the income affidavit format for Odisha Domicile Cadets)
- (b) Income Certificate
DOCUMENTS FOR SERVICEMEN:
- (a) Serving Certificate
- (b) Copy of the latest Salary Slip
DOCUMENTS FOR EX-SERVICEMEN:
- (a) Copy of the Discharge Book
- (b) Copy of the PPO
Note: 1. If the Scholarship holders fail to submit income documents on the due dates i.e. before 30 June 2020, they will be treated as Full Fee Payee and less fees will not be accepted from them.
2. Income Affidavit/ Income Documents made during the FY 2019-20 will not be accepted for the current year Scholarship Claim.
3. For any query contact on Mob No +91- 7702043034 (between 0900 to 1300 hrs) on working days.
Scholarship & Fee: General, SC and ST Category students: State Govt. of Odisha grants scholarship to the General, SC and ST Categories students of Odisha domicile studying in Sainik School Sambalpur based on the income of the parents. In addition to the state Govt. of Odisha Scholarship, the ministry of Defence also grants central Assistance also grants central Assistance and subsidy to the state Govt. Scholarship holders.
Scholarship & Fee: Defence category students: Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India grants the following Scholarship to the Defence category students studying in Sainik School Sambalpur based on the rank of the Parents.